Mission Statement

Our mission is to send the "tangible" love of Jesus Christ to his orphaned children throughout the world in the form of a blanket or bear.

Vision

Our vision is to send that warm and cuddly feeling of love through blankets and bears to orphanages in Africa, then Asia and eventually to all third world countries.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Shipment to Uganda

Last Monday I sent 200 bears to an orphanage in Uganda. Today I mailed out 65 blankets to that same orphanage but was unable to mail my other package box of blankets because of the cost of shipment. The postal worker said Tori, you look discouraged. Of course I was, I wasn't able to send all I could. It is the winter months there in Africa and the director seemed excited about getting more blankets in the winter months. We have a box of blankets ready just to put the postage and be on its way, if you would like to donate towards this shipment email me at toridawn@hotmail.com. The box weighs 50 lbs, cost is $264.50 for shipment from Panhandle,Texas to Kampala, Uganda.

No comments: