Mission Statement

Our mission is to send the "tangible" love of Jesus Christ to his orphaned children throughout the world in the form of a blanket or bear.

Vision

Our vision is to send that warm and cuddly feeling of love through blankets and bears to orphanages in Africa, then Asia and eventually to all third world countries.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gives me the shivers...

We had successfully sent 2 boxes of a shipment to Uganda to an orphanage of 200 children. We had sent 2 more boxes for the complete shipment for all children and the final 2 boxes got stuck in customs...which is something that is a problem we have encountered. Customs was trying to charge us over $500 dollars to get both boxes out. After almost 2 months of prayer customs lowered the cost to $310. After verifying with a larger organization I work with that this orphanage was in good standing this sunday a check came in to almost completely cover the custom charges. I was having lunch with the donator today and she said she just felt God was telling her to donate to us. I told her the story of how I had been praying and wasn't sure what to do with the customs problem and that when her check came to me with that amount I knew it was God saying for me to send the money. She said it just gave her shivers because she knew God had been telling her to give her money. I won't say her name because she knows and more importantly God knows who she is and He will bless her more than any human could in praise for her donation. I pray you will rely on God in prayer and faith and be obedient when He asks you to go or to do. Because of her now all these children will soon be getting a blanket and bear.

No comments: