Mission Statement

Our mission is to send the "tangible" love of Jesus Christ to his orphaned children throughout the world in the form of a blanket or bear.

Vision

Our vision is to send that warm and cuddly feeling of love through blankets and bears to orphanages in Africa, then Asia and eventually to all third world countries.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Shipment




Here are some pictures of one of my shipments. I also tried to get some pictures of the bears but my digitial camera broke during our photos session. The day before I also broke the key off in the door at the place we are keeping our bears. Lots of trouble that week but we got our shipment out. I just found another contact in Zimbabwe and we will shipping to them shortly. They are a christian orphanage that houses about 40 kids. We are in high need of blankets now.

No comments: