Mission Statement

Our mission is to send the "tangible" love of Jesus Christ to his orphaned children throughout the world in the form of a blanket or bear.

Vision

Our vision is to send that warm and cuddly feeling of love through blankets and bears to orphanages in Africa, then Asia and eventually to all third world countries.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh my gosh! God is Great! He answers prayers!

Since the day I was given this mission to reach these children, I have had to pray a lot and then wait a lot for what God wanted me to do. Sometimes the waiting is quite frustrating but honestly I have no other options. The goal is to help these children and the only way to do that is with God. My funds, blankets and bears are almost completely depleted so I asked God what was next. He gave the story in the bible of the woman who lost her husband and was poor. She went to one of the prophets (hate to guess the wrong name) and they told her to gather many vessels from neighbors and then go in her home and close the door. Then she would pour the one jar of oil she owned into all the others she had collected and miracously be rich in one night. God was telling me to go get as many places to deliver these blankets and bears to and he would fill the rest. I did I found 4 large organizations whose only goal is to create orphanges in Africa and God gave me the favor of Ester so that these organizations would partner with me. I have had many no's....but these newly partnered with organizations allow for this mission to reach thousands of children. Now here is how God is awesome...this sunday we received a monetary donation of $500! Pray, believe and have faith while you wait.

No comments: